BT Sport Bingo

How about Kiev look like they are still on holiday in Marbella? No mention last week that FC Midgetland had the same break as them. RFIACLC (Camel Lipped C*nt for those unsure)

Linaker having a couple of digs, commenting on the short journey between Southampton and Bournemouth so they should not be tired, Then in case we missed his hilarious point he walked across the studio with a snide comment that the journey did not take too much out of him. Stick to being a Crisp salesman comedy is not your forte.

These turds have very short memories, did we forget to mention whisky face disrespecting the FA Cup some years ago you tossers

It's whisky nose or bacon face mate. Don't bastardise Sir's name! :)

Lineker seems to be much more of a tosser on BT Sport.
Watched on mute but listened to a few minutes of analysis and I'm sure they said we were 2-0 up at half-time because Kiev were poor. No other team in English Europe would get so little praise. Set of twats; the lot of them.

Linaker having a couple of digs, commenting on the short journey between Southampton and Bournemouth so they should not be tired, Then in case we missed his hilarious point he walked across the studio with a snide comment that the journey did not take too much out of him. Stick to being a Crisp salesman comedy is not your forte.
I think he's quite funny. I reckon he'd be great company on a night out.

Lineker seems to be much more of a tosser on BT Sport.
Watched on mute but listened to a few minutes of analysis and I'm sure they said we were 2-0 up at half-time because Kiev were poor. No other team in English Europe would get so little praise. Set of twats; the lot of them.

Lineker didn't. Pointer said that and Lineker interrupted and asked are they or are City making them look poor? Pointer said it was a bit of both!

Surprised at the commentary - very complimenratry especially Savage and he made some valid points about our high pressing game which Fernando played so well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.