BT Sport

I have an interview lined up with Simon Green tomorrow where he has agreed to discuss all of our grievances.

Let me know below any questions you want me to put to him.

Ask him:-
  1. Why when a City match is being televised do the commentators always have to mention MUFC?
  2. Added to that when an international is televised and a player drops a clanger just the players name is mentioned unless it is one of ours then you get "Manchester City's Silva" etc.
  3. Why do they always mention money in connection with City but never ever with the other big spenders.
  4. Why are our dodgy tackles repeated ad infinitum (Balotelli) but those by the likes of Bog Brush Head are just glossed over.
  5. Why are our attendances (empty seats) always brought up when others (Arsenal a prime example) are never mentioned.
  6. Why do they give scant praise for the way the Club interact with the community and also not say more about our fantastic new Football Academy facility.
There must be loads more but I expect the ones I mentioned you already have in mind, best of luck with the interview please give it to him with both barrels.

Wumming will only weaken your general stance, Frank.

Merely a bit of lighthearted banter.

On a serious note I would ask why he continues to employ people who give no deeper insight that decades old football cliches rather than genuine tactical insight into how the game is developing. Half the commentators are barely able to string a sentence together and are only really able to communicate with lad bantz over twitter. They must think were all simple

I have an interview lined up with Simon Green tomorrow where he has agreed to discuss all of our grievances.

Let me know below any questions you want me to put to him.
Please ask him why BT made the clear decision to portray City as a vivisectionist at an Animal Liberation Front rally, and on what planet he thought it appropriate to have an openly sulking Paul Scholes and a hostile Wio Ferdinand sniping and sneering their way through the coverage of us being the sole representatives of English football in the last 4 of the premier European competition that they paid so much money to cover

Nice to see your spider senses are still functioning.

Pablo is a bit stern so I do sense imminent danger.

I think that flyer should be covered once again and definitely the continual use of United pundits who admit they want us to lose. Which is not do bad if there continual comments were in any way impartial

Could you please open with do you feel that the coverage given to City is at the same level as that given to UTD And L F C and if not why is that ?

Merely a bit of lighthearted banter.

On a serious note I would ask why he continues to employ people who give no deeper insight that decades old football cliches rather than genuine tactical insight into how the game is developing. Half the commentators are barely able to string a sentence together and are only really able to communicate with lad bantz over twitter. They must think were all simple
An excellent question Francis and possibly the first time I've ever wholeheartedly agreed with you on here.

I think you need to open the interview with that clip of Jake Humphrey (who God forbid I actually quite like as an anchor man) turning to the pundits in the studio and saying 'as hard as it is for you to praise City' and ask him if he thinks that it is acceptable to have pundits there who are openly hostile to one of the teams playing and if that is going to continue this season.

I think you need to open the interview with that clip of Jake Humphrey (who God forbid I actually quite like as an anchor man) turning to the pundits in the studio and saying 'as hard as it is for you to praise City' and ask him if he thinks that it is acceptable to have pundits there who are openly hostile to one of the teams playing and if that is going to continue this season.

That'll get fobbed off that it was a joke by Humphrey. The fact that JH truthfully said that they couldn't say anything nice is the point to focus on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.