BT Sport

I don't think they were biased at all. We were terrible in the 1st half so rightly got criticized but they were full of praise for our 2nd half performance .

I don't think they were biased at all. We were terrible in the 1st half so rightly got criticized but they were full of praise for our 2nd half performance .

I agree. Not much wrong with them tonight, even McManaman seemed to be supportive.

They've been fine since the Real Madrid semi last season

all they have done over 2 legs was big up Monaco and how many goals they score it was fucking boring. Mcpointy cannot wait for our keeper to misplace a pass they were a fucking disgrace over 2 legs

One of the few occasions where you can have no complaints of their coverage. The team didn't deliver when it mattered

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.