BT Sport

I'm guessing those saying the atmosphere was poor are rags or wums who wasn't at the game. I know my ears are getting old but the crowd volume on BT seems to be quieter than games on Sky, BT doesn't seem to capture the atmosphere the same IMO.
Anyone else with old ears?

I was there last night and the crowd were loud; I have since seen some of the match that we recorded from BT. It is quite obvious they turn the crowd mikes down, you can hear City crowd singing in what seemed the far distance but also hear one person applaud and even cough! I am sure this is done to give the impression of no atmosphere. The mike near the Madrid fans was obviously at full sensitivity, its probably the same one they use for in front of the KOP! Sky do a similar thing but not quite as obvious.

I was there last night and the crowd were loud; I have since seen some of the match that we recorded from BT. It is quite obvious they turn the crowd mikes down, you can hear City crowd singing in what seemed the far distance but also hear one person applaud and even cough! I am sure this is done to give the impression of no atmosphere. The mike near the Madrid fans was obviously at full sensitivity, its probably the same one they use for in front of the KOP! Sky do a similar thing but not quite as obvious.

I watched on TV3 on Irish TV and it came across on there as a cracking atmosphere. The booing was at its bootastic best last night, well done to all.

Tv3 was good last nigh O'Neill, dunne and souness were very complimentary and there was a natural banter between them

Sent from my VF695 using Tapatalk

Watched it this morning and although I fast forwarded all the punditry the snippets of commentary that I did catch seemed to be patronisingly pro City particularly with regard to the atmosphere. Maybe those of you who protested to BT have been listened to.

If so a big well done, now turn your attention to the beeb and in particular 5 fucking live

:)

041612.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.