Bugsy`s Ashton, anybody remember it?

yup...i went mate....sasha resident DJ...downstairs with all the mirrors, used to twat me specially when acid rock came on

got a bugsys mix i found on the net not long ago....can hear us all in background when he drops the noise and puts carly simon on (why di di de why) and all the smoke starts rising ;p

shadygiz said:
yup...i went mate....sasha resident DJ...downstairs with all the mirrors, used to twat me specially when acid rock came on

ha ha bang on the money Shady, dont think we realised just how good that club was and how lucky we were to listen to Sasha when he was sort of just starting out.

Can you remember coming out at end of night and it always kicked off with the dick coming out of Yuppies across the road? drugies v pissheads loool

yep...chucking out time was buzzing....loads of monged out people steaming in the rain with eyes like saucers dancing with 10,000 tunes in your head....the yuppies lot were too busy abusing the blues lot though ;p

found my membership card recently....do you remember it...the sign of the sun on a black background

You always knew it was time to get you coat when he played (candy flip strawberry fields) always a good tune to end the night on :)

did you go when Jay Weardon starting taking over towards the end of Sasha?

shadygiz said:
yep...chucking out time was buzzing....loads of monged out people steaming in the rain with eyes like saucers dancing with 10,000 tunes in your head....the yuppies lot were too busy abusing the blues lot though ;p

found my membership card recently....do you remember it...the sign of the sun on a black background

shit, i had mine for years was gutted when i lost my wallet with it in, funny enough the reason i mention Bugsy`s is coz a mate of mine found his membership card a few week ago, did my head in seeing that.

Did Yuppies later become Sparx? If so, Bugsy's was accross the road, now a furniture shop after being rebuilt following the building collapsing a few years ago? Before my time but we used to do Sparx quite often unfortunately.

Does anybody remember Mr K's Cotton Club in the bridge?

here you go mate >>>

33mooq1.jpg

KpxSte said:
Did Yuppies later become Sparx? If so, Bugsy's was accross the road, now a furniture shop after being rebuilt following the building collapsing a few years ago? Before my time but we used to do Sparx quite often unfortunately.

Does anybody remember Mr K's Cotton Club in the bridge?

Yeah mate it was Sparx after that, Bugsys turned in to a restaurant called Andersons or summat like that, always said if i win lotto im going to open that and pay Sasha big money to resident there lol

Went to cotton club once and walked in to cs gas on the dance floor, (never went again)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.