Builders

Blue Dan

Bummin a ride on the Rock n' Rollercoaster
I realise it is perhaps a bit rich for me to say this as a part-time student, full-time masturbator/tea drinker, but I don't think I've ever actually seen a builder working.

They're always either in cafe's or butty shops ordering breakfast/lunch, lounging about reading The Sun/The Mirror/The Daily Sport, driving around generally being blokey cocks or stood around on a building site generally being swaggering blokey cocks. In one absolutely astonishing incident yesterday, I even saw a gang (I use the term loosely) of them playing Pro Evo in HMV.

If anyone has any proof whatsoever, preferably photographic, that builders do indeed do some work from time to time then I'd love to see it.

Blue Dan said:
I realise it is perhaps a bit rich for me to say this as a part-time student, full-time masturbator/tea drinker, but I don't think I've ever actually seen a builder working.

They're always either in cafe's or butty shops ordering breakfast/lunch, lounging about reading The Sun/The Mirror/The Daily Sport, driving around generally being blokey cocks or stood around on a building site generally being swaggering blokey cocks. In one absolutely astonishing incident yesterday, I even saw a gang (I use the term loosely) of them playing Pro Evo in HMV.

If anyone has any proof whatsoever, preferably photographic, that builders do indeed do some work from time to time then I'd love to see it.
does this count ?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.maniacworld.com/Construction-Worker-Daredevil.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.maniacworld.com/Construction ... devil.html</a>

I presume you're thinking anyone in high-vis gear is a builder..

DSC00107.jpg
[/img]

fuckinell.....

DSC00107.jpg
[/img]

fuck it...piece of shit.........

DSC00107.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.