Bukayo Saka

Reminds me of Sterling before Pep got hold of him. Honestly think if we went for him he would leave Arsenal straight away. Saka commented alot on Grealish social media once Jack moved. Complimenting City for most of it. Had Arsenal fans panicking

Reminds me of Sterling before Pep got hold of him. Honestly think if we went for him he would leave Arsenal straight away. Saka commented alot on Grealish social media once Jack moved. Complimenting City for most of it. Had Arsenal fans panicking
The time to do it was when his contract was running down. I don't see why we would go in for him now.

I don't mind Saka as a player at all, IF two of Jesus, Sterling and/or Mahrez are leaving or being phased out over the next few seasons. Saka & Palmer would step in and develop nicely into what they bring.

Also, give a natural left footed winger on the left to rotate with Foden option, which will help if we get a 'classic' striker again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.