• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ederson
walker stones laporte ake
rodri kovacic
kev
bernardo haaland foden

Protocol is 7 days in the Prem for concussions, no?

Foden needs to start tomorrow. This is not a game that needs control. Kovacic, Bernardo and Grealish are goal shy and this game should be the standard 0-5 beating City usually puts on Burnley.
Should win 5 0? What an entitled Charlie you are. I watched the first 3 episodes of the Burnley documentary on Sky last night and saw exactly what I expected - a clever and capable manager, with a hard working well organised side who would run through brick walls for him. First game back in the Prem. Mark my words tonight is a tough game. Thank fuck we have a manager who knows that

i heard yesterday that Kovacic might be inju....

anyway, park that. I would rather we didn't go with the two up top approach of the Community Shield, but rather Haaland on his own, with Grealish - Foden - Kovacic - Silva, and Rodri behind. Kev not ready i dont reckon, Palmer more minutes.

Is Ake fit?

i heard yesterday that Kovacic might be inju....

anyway, park that. I would rather we didn't go with the two up top approach of the Community Shield, but rather Haaland on his own, with Grealish - Foden - Kovacic - Silva, and Rodri behind. Kev not ready i dont reckon, Palmer more minutes.

Is Ake fit?
Pep said yesterday, ‘[Aké] trained good; he's ready too’.

I'm starting to get mega excited for tonight.
How lucky are we?!
City, the best team in the land and all the world...

Good luck lads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.