Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

Diaz on for Sterling shouldn't have happened just because pep was pissed off with him for missing that sitter,bringing an inexperienced player on for him was out of order for me.

It was walker who fell a asleep . We can win every game every fucking 3 days. That is just too much to ask .

I think Komps is finished personally,he doesnt have the tools or,understandably,the confidence he used to.This wasnt a great game for him to start.

Aguero isnt a team player,he doesnt appear to be on the same wavelength much of the time and his workrate just isn't enough.Jesus,irrespective of goals,keeps defenders on the back foot and constantly brings others into play.

But you still need someone to put the ball in the net andAguero does that a lot. He will be difficult to replace.

Pep shouldn't have taken Sterling off.

Shocking in front of goal today. Could have scored 10, should have scored at least 4, only scored 1.
Walker made two defensive mess ups too which is unlike him.
Well played Burnley though they kept at us from the off.

If he scored all the easy chances he misses he'd be a 70 goal a season player. I don't think he cost us the game though. Everybody in the stadium & watching on TV could see us getting dominated & that goal coming bar Pep. He could have brought on another defender, Sergio went missing again in the second half and should have been taken off & replaced with a midfielder or a defender. Pep is a fantastic manager & his tactics are brilliant but today he dropped us the 2 points not changing it up when we needed it.

He cost us the game. That goes in and it’s over.

Truth, in my opinion.

Vinny prevents us playing our natural game because he can't pass and makes Walker nervous.

That last twenty minutes came about because Pep spat his dummy out when Sterling somehow missed.

We stopped working from the front and Sergio is nowhere near what we need as a team these days.
Hard to criticise anyone we’ve been that good and missing key players but I agree that if anyone cost us points today it was pep for taking off sterling and allowing their right side to advance on us, simply coz he was punishing sterling for a shocker.

It's not Sterlings fault he played in a position he is hopeless in, I just hope his head is not fucked, if that chance had come on the right side the game would be won, 6 subs and we are having a holiday,

Mate, he was a yard out...he should've scored. Doesn't matter if he was playing on the right, centre, goalie or left back.

Their strategy was just to ignore Kompany and invite him to do anything he wanted. Even with that his passing was horrendous and he slowed play down way to much. We win that game if Laporte or Stones plays in his place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.