Burnley - Another rail strike

It's always ASLEF being Arse-LEF lately. RMT have finally learnt to accept, now this lot are being the awkward ones.

It doesn't help when people continue to go on the news and support the strikes even if they missed a football match because of the strikes or a hospital appointment for example.

So people who support the strikers should immediately turn on them if they are personally inconvenienced a little by their actions?

It's always ASLEF being Arse-LEF lately. RMT have finally learnt to accept, now this lot are being the awkward ones.

It doesn't help when people continue to go on the news and support the strikes even if they missed a football match because of the strikes or a hospital appointment for example.
RMT haven't.

A referendum was accepted for a 5% pay rise. Part of that was a truce until April where I feel we'll ballot again when they try and impose the same attack on us.

Hopefully by the time that ballot result is in we'll have a new government with a sensible approach to "rail modernisation" that isn't about cutting staff to bare minimum and telling passengers to rely on a piss poor app to keep stakeholders profits up.

Since Nov 25th i have kept a folder of when i get money back on trains from football games due to delays/cancellations currently it stands at -
Nov 25 (Liverpool H) - money back from return more than an hour late
Tottenham H - drove
Dec 6 (Villa a outward) money back - more than an hour late
Dec 7 (Villa a return) money back - more than an hour late
Dec 10 (Luton a outward) - money back - more than an hour late
Dec 12 (Luton a return) - money back - more than an hour late
Dec 16 (C Palace h return) - 1/2 money back - 30-60 minutes late
Dec 27 - Everton a - missed
Dec 30 - Sheff U H - train - on time and had to pay for train with no refund both ways !!!!
Jan 6 (Hudderfield H - outward) - money back - more than an hour late
Jan 13 (Newcastle a -return) - money back - more than an hour late

So...
Out of 14 train journeys - 7 outward and 7 return from Scotland I have had a full return of my money 50% of the time and a further partial return once more
Saving me £350
In effect - no bloody wonder they don;t get the pay rise. Where does the money come from?

Since Nov 25th i have kept a folder of when i get money back on trains from football games due to delays/cancellations currently it stands at -
Nov 25 (Liverpool H) - money back from return more than an hour late
Tottenham H - drove
Dec 6 (Villa a outward) money back - more than an hour late
Dec 7 (Villa a return) money back - more than an hour late
Dec 10 (Luton a outward) - money back - more than an hour late
Dec 12 (Luton a return) - money back - more than an hour late
Dec 16 (C Palace h return) - 1/2 money back - 30-60 minutes late
Dec 27 - Everton a - missed
Dec 30 - Sheff U H - train - on time and had to pay for train with no refund both ways !!!!
Jan 6 (Hudderfield H - outward) - money back - more than an hour late
Jan 13 (Newcastle a -return) - money back - more than an hour late

So...
Out of 14 train journeys - 7 outward and 7 return from Scotland I have had a full return of my money 50% of the time and a further partial return once more
Saving me £350
In effect - no bloody wonder they don;t get the pay rise. Where does the money come from?

Well done sir !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.