Burnley at home 28th December

Return of the Mac

Team supported
Manchester City
Am looking at the best way to get 3 tickets for the above game. Will be over from Argentina for xmas and new year visiting family in Scotland and wanted to take my children aged 17 and 12 to their first ever game. I contacted City for best option to get 3 tickets together and the only offer they gave me was £550 for the City in the City package. A bit too pricey for what you get, anyone give me any advice on better value options ? Would I be able to get tickets the day before or at the gate for this one ? Any advice appreciated thanks.

don't worry mate. at the moment they can only offer hospitality packages as general tickets are not on sale yet. I'm sure the details will be announced in the coming days and you are probably looking at £40 adult ticket, around £20 for the 12yo and something inbetween for the older kid

there will probably be spares here as well as some people will surely be on holidays

I'm away for New Year so have 2 season tickets available for both the Burnley and Sunderland match. It's 1 adult and 1 child ticket but I can upgrade the child if needed. Would prefer buyer to have tickets for both games and I can deliver to South Manchester / Trafford area. Price is face value.

gprince said:
I'm away for New Year so have 2 season tickets available for both the Burnley and Sunderland match. It's 1 adult and 1 child ticket but I can upgrade the child if needed. Would prefer buyer to have tickets for both games and I can deliver to South Manchester / Trafford area. Price is face value.

I would love the tickets please - I have emailed you

Am looking for 3 seats together, as will be with my two children, 17 and 12. Would anyone be willing to buy 3 for me together when they go on general sale and I could collect when we get there ? We dont get to Manchester until the evening of the 27th, does anyone think I would be able to purchase on match day ?

ReturnoftheMac said:
Am looking for 3 seats together, as will be with my two children, 17 and 12. Would anyone be willing to buy 3 for me together when they go on general sale and I could collect when we get there ? We dont get to Manchester until the evening of the 27th, does anyone think I would be able to purchase on match day ?
You'll definitely be able to get some on the day,go a couple of hours before kick off,should be no problem.

Thenumber1blue said:
ReturnoftheMac said:
You'll definitely be able to get some on the day,go a couple of hours before kick off,should be no problem.

Cheers, I might just do that though would prefer to have tickets beforehand but hopefully be fine on the day, kids are excited already !!

Hi I am after a child and an adults ticket if any available, happy to buy on day but nice to know we have them before hand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.