Burnley (H) - FA Cup Quarter Final | Post Match thread

Up the mesmerising, levitating, monstrously blistering Blues.

That 6th goal was a thing to behold, only Kev can pass a ball perpendicular to the hypotenuse.

Alvarez needs a song.

‘Perpendicular to the hypotenuse’ is a genius descriptive of the pass he played. If only Jermaine had your grasp of the English language. Bravo

We are starting to look something Special

Believe me, everybody watching will not like facing Manchester City, Even Munich,
Yes it's easy to point and say its only Burnley and they may well be right, But the one thing is we Don't let anybody have the ball enough even the better teams,

I have said it for years Once we get a Player (Gelatico) that Scares Defenders before he kicks a ball, we will be the best team in the world,

I know people will bash me for saying that because of Aguero and his record, but we are talking another level here with Haaland, Ballon d'Or level
Certainly whipping us into a frenzy

We are starting to look like our old selves again...

Great result but a shame it had to happen to Vinnie. He has them playing some good football and for the first 25-30 minutes they played really well, pressed well and looked like they could create something....then Haaland, Foden and KDB took over!

Love Vinny to bits but thought he was a bit navie in the second half. As soon as the 3rd goal went in he should of told his players to shut up shop instead of pressing us and playing expansive football but he didn't and we just picked them off with ease.

Hopefully he'll learn from this. Think he still has a long way to go before he manages us
What's the point shutting up shop when you're losing a cup tie?

Grat day out. De Bruyne outstanding. Hope it's not a serious injury. Alvarez putting the defender on his arse and lashing it home was ...
a-little-bit-spicy-black-guy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.