Burnley (H) Post Match Thread

http://www.teamtalk.com/your-say/topic/international-football/page/3
We will play better than that and lose games , first half was hard work , credit to Burnley they are limited but Dyche does get the best out of them , second half was better the Dingles tired slightly and we got a couple of quick goals to kill the game. We cannot play champagne football every week and when we don't then results like today will win the title , we were well off the pace and still won in a canter in the end. Hard to pick a MofM but thought Otto had a great game and scored an important goal to settle the nerves.
Cain Dingle was at the match today, Colin Bell Level 2, doing quite a few photos with fans, he didn't seem tired in the slightest.

If he’s available for free or pennies then it’s a no brainier to sign him. I see your point but I reckon Sterling and Sane can learn a lot from someone like Sanchez.
Put it one way, I’d rather him be part of our squad than one of our title challengers.
World class quality for pennies on the dollar HAS TO be taken. Pep knows who he is and what he can do. If he thinks that Sanchez would improve this squad, then he would. In addition, I think Sanchez has something to prove to himself and others. He has been a perennial top performer for a team that has always threatened but not really gone over the top. I think he must be looking at Pep’s City and recognizing the old Barca days and a team that can help put him over the top.

Throw in that his World Cup is over, and he may be even more valuable NEXT season than this season!

Thanks guys for the match thread today kept me going whilst in Aruba this week. Gutted to miss the game and sounds like taking everything into account a good win. Plaudits all around, think Stones is turning into what we hoped a class ball playing centre back. Ederson - IMO made a real difference to the defence you can see the confidence they have in him a great signing. Managed to find a a couple of bluemoons to celebrate - singing the blues. What a great time to be a blue. P.S. loved the comment by one poster about the red hunt in October!

Outside the stadium I notice that the simple act of increasing the wand muppets from 4 to 5 in front of each entrance has pretty much sorted the massive queues - certainly from what I saw all down the east stand - noticed the same improvement on Tuesday night

Saw this as a banana skin..well done Burnley..you gave us a game..City were amazing again..disappointed with the early leavers..please stay till the end and show your support for the team.

Didn't like the way Bernardo moved central when we attacked more often than not. Felt it left us imbalanced? Unbalanced? Not balanced...whatever the word is for wonky.

I've not been impressed by him at all so far, although it took Sane a fair few games to find his feet last year so I'll be patient. He's obviously better in Silva's position in the team...i'd like to see him play 90 minutes in the middle against wolves.

Overall, tough conditions, solid performance.

Manchester, Late October, Rain storm & wind, everyone complaining about getting wet?

Are you all new to Manchester? No raincoat? Even Pep put on his raincoat for the Second half, and he is so hot the rain evaporates before it reaches him!

Time to head to JB Sports and over to the Hiking/Camping Corner! As my Granny would say, “Where’s your kagoul? You’ll catch your death!” ;-)

Bit deluded of Burnley to suggest (1) it wasn't a pen and (2), it would have made the slightest bit of difference to the result had the pen not been awarded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.