Burnley (H) - Wed 31st Jan, 19:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always remember the 4-0 win at Maine Road. Had seats in the corner of Kippax, no roof, it was absolutely freezing, ice everywhere. One of those games you just couldn't get warm. Felt sorry for the girlfriend at the time.

Burnley have actually scored against us?
Seriously, I do remember us getting a late equaliser to salvage a 2:2 draw at Maine Road in the season in the 3rd tier.
Did they not beat us 1:0 at Turf Moor just after getting promoted to the Premier League in more recent times (couldn't say when it was it? not even sure if it was under Pep or Pellers?)
Was it not a draw that was crowned off with Sterling's miss of the season?

Always remember the 4-0 win at Maine Road. Had seats in the corner of Kippax, no roof, it was absolutely freezing, ice everywhere. One of those games you just couldn't get warm. Felt sorry for the girlfriend at the time.

the gene kelly stand was always really cold even on warm days. Fortunately i was only in it about 10 times

Gvardiol-Phil-Alvarez-KDB-Walker
Kova-Rodri-Silva
Ake-Dias

Big fan of this new 235 system we have going from pep. Means we can field Phil and Kev together in midfield but not lose control with Kovacic Rodri and Bernardo behind them. Imagine the service Haaland gets when he returns. Bloody hell.

The early kick off might cause a few people to be late, this message is also to those that stand on the concourse drinking. Please remember that prior to kick off there will be 2 minutes silence. Please be quiet and respectful.

i remember my first ever away game was at turf moor a 0 0 draw tueart missed 2 penalty and burnley fans were throwing darts in our section,happy days

i remember my first ever away game was at turf moor a 0 0 draw tueart missed 2 penalty and burnley fans were throwing darts in our section,happy days
Thats crazy, mental days back then. Surprised they could grip it with 6 fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.