Bury FC thread - 2023/24

JOGAMIGMOG

Team supported
Manchester City, England and Levante Union Deportiva
Should be interesting to see how they get on both on and off the pitch.
I’m going for promotion from NW Counties Premier Division by a significant margin with crowds of 3500 average.

They have sold 500 season tickets in the first week, the problem is the season ticket prices only discount I think £1 per game compared to pay on the door which seems a bit tight, they have brought in around 7 new players so far, some with league experience, they've also nicked Wythenshawes top goal scorer, incidentally I've noticed Wythenshawe has two teams in that division, how have they got two, the FA specifically said Bury couldn't do this if AFC and Bury didn't merge?

They have sold 500 season tickets in the first week, the problem is the season ticket prices only discount I think £1 per game compared to pay on the door which seems a bit tight, they have brought in around 7 new players so far, some with league experience, they've also nicked Wythenshawes top goal scorer, incidentally I've noticed Wythenshawe has two teams in that division, how have they got two, the FA specifically said Bury couldn't do this if AFC and Bury didn't merge?
Yeah looking at over £200 for a season ticket. Whereas prestwich in the same division is £129.
I thought the two Wythenshawe teams were just seperate ala city and the rags?

Why wouldnt the FA let both teams exist? There's 2 teams in Northwhich and 3 or 4 non league sides in Liverpool.

Just for info and not ‘cos I’m trying to be a smart arse but the Ammies have just dropped the ‘Amateurs’ bit and from next season will just be ‘Wythenshawe FC’
Too bad. I like the name and like that it’s old school. Maybe they could’ve been Wythenshawe Casuals. That would’ve been a great name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.