Bus Welcome vs. Spurs

Watched from the top of the spiral, nothing different to any other home game except a blue flare.

Watched from the top of the spiral, nothing different to any other home game except a blue flare.
Maybe cold weather/late notice might have been a factor, not too sure. Fair play to @Manchester33 and the other 1894 chaps for sorting these out, they'll be class again once we get to the business end

Thanks again to everyone who came and made the effort yesterday. It means a lot to see people responding and attending when I put in a good few hours on Friday/Saturday to get it organised.

It wasn't the best-attended bus welcome we've ever done. A large tourist element stood in silence with their phones out. But a good 30/40 young lads were bouncing round and doing their best. I'd say we as fans did our part!

Thanks again to everyone who came and made the effort yesterday. It means a lot to see people responding and attending when I put in a good few hours on Friday/Saturday to get it organised.

It wasn't the best-attended bus welcome we've ever done. A large tourist element stood in silence with their phones out. But a good 30/40 young lads were bouncing round and doing their best. I'd say we as fans did our part!
saw big Steve there.........who were the kids/youngers climbing up singing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.