Buy, sell and swap pages on Facebook

Rosler1985

What the actual fuck are these about? Absolute cunts fighting over a broken lamp and loom bands. Seems like every single mother and their offspring are now official loom band traders. Bellends fighting over shite. ''Will you take £3.50?'' The guy is selling an iphone 4.

Never seen so much fake shit for sale. I'm half tempted to ring the DWP and grab myself a reward for shopping these benefit cheating morons.

This one is an absolute belter.

Hazel: £10???

Hazel: ?

Diane: I wanted £15 as I've reduced it from £20. Let me think about it overnight and I'll let you know tomorrow. Thank you for your interest

Words fail me.

My mrs was selling her car a few months back, 12mnths mot 6 mnths tax blah blah, wanted 750 for it, well worth it so stuck it on for 800, people offering "cash today" 300, no thanks, some1 offered 500 we said no, they argued that's all they had so we should take it, full of time wasters. Sold it on autotrader, cost us a tenner but it sold after 2 days for 750 with no time wasters

Rosler1985 said:
What the actual fuck are these about? Absolute cunts fighting over a broken lamp and loom bands. Seems like every single mother and their offspring are now official loom band traders. Bellends fighting over shite. ''Will you take £3.50?'' The guy is selling an iphone 4.

Never seen so much fake shit for sale. I'm half tempted to ring the DWP and grab myself a reward for shopping these benefit cheating morons.

Diane: I wanted £15 as I've reduced it from £20. Let me think about it overnight and I'll let you know tomorrow. Thank you for your interest

Words fail me.

Words don't fail you. You have just wasted more than 100 on the preceding drivel.

Rosler1985 said:

Words fail me.

What.The.Fuck.Are.You.On.About?

10501445_10152179169744117_1527872631_n.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.