Buying off the main site?

J3SUS

I'm trying to buy a 45 balotelli shirt for my son off the main site but it wont let me log in to pay. JW if anybody else can or if there a problem with the site

Bought Ballotelli 45 yesterday before noon as postage was free. No problems buying on line. Have you put your membership number in?

I suppose it's a 'transfer' from City to you ;)

Done everything i normally do but wont let me log in says there i some kind of error?

i had same problem mate, in the end rang the shop and did it that way, had this problem when new away shirt was released rang club , told it was sorted but obviously not

Lumberjack Pete7 said:
Done everything i normally do but wont let me log in says there i some kind of error?
I had this problem logging in one day last week when trying to check whether my ticket had been processed for the Timisoara match. It went away after a while, it may be connected to the problem that's stopping online ticket sales.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.