Buying tickets for friends

bluebc

I have a polish friend who has a relative coming over from Poland for xmas, he's asked if I can get him a ticket for the boxing day game. I've had a season ticket for years and not a clue how i'd go about it, just looked on the site and it says I can buy 6 tickets for the Swansea game, how exactly does that work i.e would i receive 6 paper tickets through the post, also if I buy a ticket for them on the strength of my seasoncard will they have to have some kind of membership, thanks in advance for any help.

I have a polish friend who has a relative coming over from Poland for xmas, he's asked if I can get him a ticket for the boxing day game. I've had a season ticket for years and not a clue how i'd go about it, just looked on the site and it says I can buy 6 tickets for the Swansea game, how exactly does that work i.e would i receive 6 paper tickets through the post, also if I buy a ticket for them on the strength of my seasoncard will they have to have some kind of membership, thanks in advance for any help.
Nope,if you can buy paper tickets,that's all you need.

so as and when the sunderland tickets go on general sale I just ring up ticket office and can buy him a ticket and they post out a paper ticket ?
As far as I know,as soon as you reach your entitlement or open sale.Which i'm pretty sure they will and be available.

I wouldn't bank on it for the simple reason the Boxing Day game will sell out easily, even with the extra capacity. That means you have the issue of whether they are on open sale early enough - you cant buy your 6 tickets until they are. If you can get in early enough you may be able to switch your seat to sit with him.

Which brings me to tomorrow's game. My youngest lad is home from the army so I got him a ticket and switched our 2 seats in 306 so that we can all sit together in 314, as it happens (new stand). It looked like we would have the stand to ourselves for a bit, but last 2 days the club has obviously been dishing out tickets to all and sundry. Firstly the 3 seats next to ours were booked - with hundreds of empty seats around no one in their right mind would book the 3 seats next to another 3, so maybe someone let the site choose? Today I notice a lot of 313 and 314 are now gone, but not randomly spaced. Whole sections are booked out and others still empty.

Either everyone is selecting 'Quick Seats' (do people do that?) or the club is hawking them off somewhere and we'll be surrounded by various tourist non-City supporters. I dont mind City-supporting tourists too much, but when they have just come by a ticket to watch 'a premier game' I get a bit bemused.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.