BWSL 2022/23 Chelsea H 26-03-23 KO 12:40 Live BBC1

Can't see this going too well the way we are playing sadly.
Me neither. The difference will be that we have five good chances and score one, they have two good chances and score both! We must be the most profligate club - men, women 'n kids - to create chance after chance and pee most of them up the barriers and into the terracing!

Taylor as usual picking his favourites. Kelly last week was so wasteful and probably gave one of the worst performances she's ever had yet he will not drop her. Sends a message to those in the squad that you are picked on reputation rather than form. He's also now trying to convert Aleixandra into a full back when she was showing great signs as a centre back early doors. Got that off my chest!

A big season defining moment - I will hold my hands up if the manager has got this right and we play well (here's hoping) - But I do wonder why we went out and brought in Fowler & Blakstad (good young talents yet hardly played.)

Hayley will go the same way as Beckie, Lavelle and others in being somewhere else next year - we could have done with her fight in my opinion. It tells you everything when big clubs in Spain want her. Adds to the interesting stories about the lack of quality in coaching coming from others who have left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.