Caicedo To PSG?

I think this is bloody fantastic ....revenge is a dish best eaten cold LOL

Just goes to show the complete lack of football knowledge by some the MODS on here Matty and wheelsy....actually wheelsy is OK but as for Matty the serial banner SUPERB

Enjoy

Matty said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
..and when I'm proved right, and Caicedo does play and score in a top league, I will remind you of this thread, and you will then realise that you are a idiot fan
I am confident that Caicedo will never make it in the Premiership, in fact I'd be very surprised if he ever scored in the Premiership. I'd also be astounded if he ever actually played in the Premiership again!! He's so far down the pecking order it's untrue, if everyone is fit he'd be our 8th choice forward behind Jo, Robinho, Evans, Sturridge, Benjani, Vassell and Bojinov. A £5m+ 8th choice striker?!!! Ridiculous signing.

^^^ haha

Matty said:
forevercity said:
Matty said:
forevercity said:
And i think its funny how you seem to think Hughes doesnt rate him, care to explain that one?
Err, because he doesn't put him on the bench at all?

very good logic that. you should become a football manager with all that knowledge you have!

he is 19 years old.

he plays Benjani, Studge, Ched and Vass ahead of him because THEY ARE USED TO THE ENGLISH way of playing.

The very fact that he has played MANY RESERVE games, the odd bench appearance and one or two starts since Hughes took over suggests to the reasonable and knowlegable folk, that he is EASING him into the english way of playing.

but no, he doesnt rate him because he doesnt play him, PMSL how old are you!?!?!

Don't talk shite. He plays Evans and Sturridge ahead of him becasue THEY ARE BETTER PLAYERS.

If he was EASING him into the team then his bench/starts would be increasing, not decreasing. He's made 1 appearance since the home game against Midjtylland, and that was in extra time against Brighton! We've played 11 times since then, 1 30 minute extra time sub appearance in the Carling Cup isn't EASING him in, it's simply not playing him.

I'd say the fact you can't make the bench means the manager doesn't think you're all that great a player. I suppose he's EASING Williamson into the team as well is he?

PMSL Ain't payback a woman LOL

bobmcfc said:
Matty said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
..and when I'm proved right, and Caicedo does play and score in a top league, I will remind you of this thread, and you will then realise that you are a idiot fan
I am confident that Caicedo will never make it in the Premiership, in fact I'd be very surprised if he ever scored in the Premiership. I'd also be astounded if he ever actually played in the Premiership again!! He's so far down the pecking order it's untrue, if everyone is fit he'd be our 8th choice forward behind Jo, Robinho, Evans, Sturridge, Benjani, Vassell and Bojinov. A £5m+ 8th choice striker?!!! Ridiculous signing.

^^^ haha

Classic

Matty said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
forevercity said:
East Stand Level 2 said:
Dont worry he could not hit a barn door fron 1 yrd away

Good bye to him at last

at last? he has been in the country for 9 months and had a handfull of games. he is still developing

there is a reason why clubs like hertha and psg are interested in him, its because he has got alot of potential

Correct. Unforunately a lot of our idiot fans can't realise that a kid from Ecuador will need a lot of time to settle.
Tha fact he's not even making the bench, and that's with Bojinov, Vassell and Benjani ALL out injured, should tell you that Hughes seriously doesn't rate him. I said it several months ago and I'll say it again, he's the black Samaras. How many "He's only young", "He needs time to develop/settle" comments did we have abotu him before we all came to the same conclusion, he wasn't good enough? And DON'T cite his recent form in Scotland as a defence of him, Scottish football is shite.

Any Comments Matty LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.