Caicedo

van_dan

Scored again for Levante this evening, he now has 7 goals in 11 matches

Time to bring him back if we can? Certainly a better option than Jo

Looks a different kind of beast. He has slimmed down and looks rapid with a clinical eye for goal. If we are losing Ade and Carlos he might be worth a chance.

Wonder how long he has left on his contract. Sven signed him !

Better than Jo for sure and proven in this league. Fuck jo and rsc off in the window and bring him back if we can. Sign Dzeko, sign Carrol. Look at swapping Ade for Benzema at Madrid. With that line up of forwards to draw from cant see us having any problems with goals.

alera said:
Wonder how long he has left on his contract. Sven signed him !

Better than Jo for sure and proven in this league. Fuck jo and rsc off in the window and bring him back if we can. Sign Dzeko, sign Carrol. Look at swapping Ade for Benzema at Madrid. With that line up of forwards to draw from cant see us having any problems with goals.

I think his contract expires at the end of next season.

And yeah, I'd happily have him back here, I think he could do a job, and contribute with a few important goals. Rather have him back then buy someone like Andy Carroll.

Who needs tevez, we can have caicedo and Jo upfront :)

I do like caicedo though and glad he's doing well.<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:16 pm --<br /><br />Who needs tevez, we can have caicedo and Jo upfront :)

I do like caicedo though and glad he's doing well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.