call of duty 4

Jnr Kisby said:
cpt kisby

cod4=best game eVar

I dont like it online, the areas are too small and congested.

Frontlines was much better IMO and now Bad Company is the biz!

Blue4ever85 said:
Jnr Kisby said:
cpt kisby

cod4=best game eVar

I enjoyed bad company last night, less amerifags talking shit and generally less faggots spawn camping all the time. You need to come play cod when im on sometime and i'll show you how to get to some very uncongested spots (see:glitches)!

Jnr Kisby said:
Blue4ever85 said:
Jnr Kisby said:
cpt kisby

cod4=best game eVar

I enjoyed bad company last night, less amerifags talking shit and generally less faggots spawn camping all the time. You need to come play cod when im on sometime and i'll show you how to get to some very uncongested spots (see:glitches)!

Know what you mean. Cant stand the twats who just go straight to your base and start sniping you.

XBOX live should boot them fuckers off the game!

Blue4ever85 said:
Know what you mean. Cant stand the twats who just go straight to your base and start sniping you.

XBOX live should boot them fuckers off the game!

heh, what you've gotta do is learn what they know, then you can get the fuckers back, I'll show you some spots tomorrow eve if you want. Im getting a piss3 soon though (will still have my xbox) & gonna get COD World at War for that, less faggotry on piss3 online apparantly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.