Call of Duty Ghosts

some of them have macros installed on their mouse software that creates anti recoil and no spread on burst fire

same with many FPS games, unless you play and learn muscle memory you will always get owned....as an example, i have over 270hrs on bf4 and am level 99 out of 110, but i still get owned regularly

I got royally fooked over when first playin online but you soon get better and you also start upgrading weapons etc and finding which one suits you most . I haven't played them for ages let alone online .

Sayin that , there does seem to be many occasions when you unload a whole mag into another players face and they just shoot you once in return and kill you .

shadygiz said:
some of them have macros installed on their mouse software that creates anti recoil and no spread on burst fire

same with many FPS games, unless you play and gain neuromuscular facilitation you will always get owned....as an example, i have over 270hrs on bf4 and am level 99 out of 110, but i still get owned regularly

Edited ;)

BlueHalli said:
I got royally fooked over when first playin online but you soon get better and you also start upgrading weapons etc and finding which one suits you most . I haven't played them for ages let alone online .

Sayin that , there does seem to be many occasions when you unload a whole mag into another players face and they just shoot you once in return and kill you .

It's mad online gaming. I think another factor is team mates especially on BF4. I play rush a lot and if your team mates are all campers then you will do shite. It pisses me off when it's like that because you will be the only person in the team trying to capture a flag or planting a bomb whilst every other fucking in the game is camping.

I miss PC gaming, I remember playing medal of honour allied assualt and one server banned camping by blowing the somebody up if they were in one position for more than 10 seconds.

foxy said:
BlueHalli said:

It's mad online gaming. I think another factor is team mates especially on BF4. I play rush a lot and if your team mates are all campers then you will do shite. It pisses me off when it's like that because you will be the only person in the team trying to capture a flag or planting a bomb whilst every other fucking in the game is camping.

I miss PC gaming, I remember playing medal of honour allied assualt and one server banned camping by blowing the somebody up if they were in one position for more than 10 seconds.

That's quality. I can't wait until the new cod comes out and all the kids stop playing Battlefield. You can stay on the outskirts of most maps in a tank taking out camping snipers earning a ridiculous k/d. Nobody seems to play the objective.

If you're running around now all you hear is the alien dmr pea shooter bullets 10 yards away from your foot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.