Calling overseas numbers

Blu KB

Pretty useless at these sort of things but I'm needing to call this helpline based in Serbia, tried dialing a couple of times but it appears i am abit of a moron!

This is the number: +381 (0) 638 307 528

Do i ignore the zero? or is it included, are there any other digits that should be used?!

arrrrgh! any help will be appreciated fella's!

Yeah had a look on Wikipedia and its states +381 as the country code

Blu KB said:
Pretty useless at these sort of things but I'm needing to call this helpline based in Serbia, tried dialing a couple of times but it appears i am abit of a moron!

Do i ignore the zero? or is it included, are there any other digits that should be used?!

I think you need to dial 00381 638 307 528

cyclops said:
Blu KB said:

Nice one bud, that seems to work!

cyclops said:
Blu KB said:

Correct +44 or any other number is equal to 0044 so the plus is 2 0's in effect. Always omit the 0 in front of the first numbers after the country code.

paphos-mcfc said:
cyclops said:
Blu KB said:

Correct +44 or any other number is equal to 0044 so the plus is 2 0's in effect. Always omit the 0 in front of the first numbers after the country code.

awesome cheers mate, duly noted!

Before phoning any foreign number, always checkout Telediscount.

You phone the number they provide, it charges you the rate per minute that it says it will, i.e. 2p per minute, you dial the foreign number in its entirety and talk to your heart's content for the low rate!!

I was really dubious at first but have been using them for years and enjoyed massive savings on the cost of international calls.

Here's their website: http://www.telediscount.co.uk/

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.18185.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.18185.co.uk</a> is the one I use.

Only 1p a min to Thailand/USA/Luxembourg

Check it out

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.18185.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.18185.co.uk</a> is the one I use.

Only 1p a min to Thailand/USA/Luxembourg

Check it out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.