Cambridge Analytica

Probably because to issue a warrant there has to be some sort of crime suspected and i'm not sure what it would be. Data security of some sort but if people tick the box for data use then smart people using it to target adverts isn't a crime as far as I know.

I've no idea which character in "Friends" or "The big bang theory" I am because I don't do that crap. I play chess, so they don't bombard me with adverts.

Which chess opening best describes your personality...

Why do the press and government continue to stay quiet on Arron Banks involvement with CA and Brexit?

Again makes no sense

This coming into the public domain does not suit the Govt.

They are going down a path (Brexit) on the basis of a referendum, the validity of which is called into question by these revelations. When you throw in the Russian botts and money from questionable sources (breaking all electoral rules) it starts to look like the referendum result may not be relied upon. Very embarrassing !

The above is the version kind to the Govt. Another version might be that members of the Govt knew and were complicit in the actions of CA.

The stench is only just beginning to percolate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.