Campervan from Manchester - 1 week in May - where do you go / stay

Start at Newcastle, then head to Tynemouth on the coast. Travel up the coast through Whitley Bay etc then follow the coast road up. If you're into beaches, try Seaton Sluice it's like Formby but with no one there!

The whole place is absolutely stunning.
Oi, I was trying to keep Seaton Sluice secret !

North Tyneside is wonderful, and great pubs all down that stretch from Seaton down to Tynemouth. I also park my converted NV200 south of Sunderland. See my blog about Nose's Point;

NOSE’S POINT – retiredmartin

Oi, I was trying to keep Seaton Sluice secret !

North Tyneside is wonderful, and great pubs all down that stretch from Seaton down to Tynemouth. I also park my converted NV200 south of Sunderland. See my blog about Nose's Point;

NOSE’S POINT – retiredmartin
Haha it's amazing up there isn't it?

There's some lovely places around Sunderland as well. As a kid we'd visit family up there and spend hours at Marsden Rock!

I think Northumberland is genuinely England's biggest secret!

Look up the NC500 - without doubt one of the most stunning drives and weeks you can have in the UK. Thread already about it on here.

Look up the NC500 - without doubt one of the most stunning drives and weeks you can have in the UK. Thread already about it on here.

Came here to say this. We have it planned for 12 days next year, could definitely do it in 7 though. Couple of mates did it this year and haven't shut up about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.