Can somebody tell me why Neds not playing

dctid said:
mr t said:
He's not injured and I think he's a better defender than Boyata but the youngster now seems to be ahead of him in the pecking order.

I hope he's not on his way out.

Yes but only if you can tell me why Petrov lays on the right

Fookin Heather Mills would be better.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1241971/Heather-Mills-Ill-dance-vegan-ice-skates.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... kates.html</a>

She'd be great in "Pirates of the Caribbean on Ice".

I should be a casting agent, arghhhh

Much as I like Ned, I think Boyata may be a better prospect to make it as a top class centre half. Of the two, Boyata looks the more comfortable on the ball and when he gets used to the pace of first team football he could be a real asset. Having said that, Ned is the stronger defender of the two at the moment, and had a great second half to last season when given a decent run, so would probably just get the nod for me just now. Boyata made a couple of mistakes at Hull (who didn't?), but that should be exected for someone so new to the Premier league and I'm looking forward to seeing more of him.

Boyata came in when he was injured and did a good job so kept his place. Nedum another quality player that is always injured. It would be just like city to let him go for £5 million and play every game near enough for years and become an england regular.

I rate him highly he just cant keep him fit. Still think our best central defensive partnership is Kompany and Lescott if we can get them both fit at the same time. Dont rate Toure at all as soon as he came back into the team we have started letting in loads of goals again.

SSN were showing Opta stats for top defensive players in the prem. Guess who was in the top 5. Mica Richards....

It's usually quite easy to give a reason why a player isn't picked and on this occasion it seems to be because Mancini has balls and it would be unfair to drop a player who might be better than Ned in the long run.

No doubt if Nedum had been brought back there would have been some saying Mancini had shown balls by bringing him back in. It's all about opinions and this one I would guess might be 50/50 or slightly in favour if Boyata. If it is true that Mancini actually prefers 2 from Toure/Lescott and Vinnie, which I think is probably the case, maybe Mancini is showing lack of balls as if he did bring Nedum back he would have to move him out very quickly when the others are fit! JUst another conspiracy theory:)

I would have had Ned at right back as he is a better defender than Zabba , better tackler , quicker and better in the air but Mancini thinks differently.

The question re SWP confuses me a lot. He really is our best right sided , winger if you like player. He was injured but since being fit he hasnt got back in. I agree our next best was/is Weiss but he was allowed to go so we used 2 players there instead who really really struggle in that position, namely Petrov and Ireland.

The result of this seems to limit our attacking potential down the right. At the end of the day Mancini will be judged on results and the next month will tell us a great deal.

dctid said:
mr t said:
He's not injured and I think he's a better defender than Boyata but the youngster now seems to be ahead of him in the pecking order.

I hope he's not on his way out.

Yes but only if you can tell me why Petrov lays on the right

Fookin Heather Mills would be better.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1241971/Heather-Mills-Ill-dance-vegan-ice-skates.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... kates.html</a>

with or without her prosthetic limb

Why isn't he playing? Simple, he isn't good enough, and Mancini sees this. He's a top bloke, and blue through and through, but that counts for nothing if you're not up to the standard where we want to go.

Nedum is miles better then Boyata, nedum should start tonight instead of him, he should of started at Hull aswell.

and FFs mancini play ireland in the middle and SWP on the wing.

Boyata was thrown in at the deep end and IMO he dealt with impressively. Time to give him a break and take him out of pressure situations for a while. He will be a future star.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.