Can Steven Gerrard be classed as a domestic failure?

Delete this entire thread and boot it deep into the heart of the sun.
Much as I despise his club, his fans and every evil and hypocrital thing they stand for, Gerrard was an absolutely magnificent player and leader who personally dragged them to trophies they wouldn’t have won without him on the field.
I’m guessing the OP is about 13, a ‘new fan’ from overseas or a WUM because nobody who watched Premier League football in a station bar on the way home from a draw at Chesterfield or Walsall would say Gerrard was a failure

Much as I despise his club, his fans and every evil and hypocrital thing they stand for, Gerrard was an absolutely magnificent player and leader who personally dragged them to trophies they wouldn’t have won without him on the field.
I’m guessing the OP is about 13, a ‘new fan’ from overseas or a WUM because nobody who watched Premier League football in a station bar on the way home from a draw at Chesterfield or Walsall would say Gerrard was a failure
I agree
He literally carried that Liverpool team for years. The spine of it even.
he was a great great player and trophies don’t determine how good a player was or take any credit away from them.
Alan shearer was one of the greatest strikers ever yet we don’t say out about him not winning lots of trophies do we

It’s a good discussion, seems opinions are split, let’s not let the discussions slip!

I’m almost 50 and certainly not a new fan but I do hate Liverpool with every bone in my body!

Jeez don’t cry

Bit rich from a member of a deluded fanbase that believe they are the biggest victims in life.

You could always stay off the site and give everybody a break from the misery you lot bring to everything .

And by the way Gerrard was scared to leave your shithole of a club for fear of reprisals from your feral fans.

I remember City 2 up Gerard came on at half time and changed the game, great player but a failure, when your sat with your grandchildren you want medals to show your career, there are a lot of crap players with more than he has.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.