Can the wounded animal beat PSG?

its my opinion that the team will really try in the chumps league compared to the prem, because many are looking down the barrel of a gun with pep coming. so instant glory for them now, rather than glory for someone else to enjoy next year.

and dont you believe the balls in the papers about pep only looking at 4/5 changes, bollocks....thats just diplomacy rearing its head to give the impression to the players that they have a sniff at being here.

there will be a mass clear out of 8/9 players, even if we dont get fees for some of them, they will be gone.

I want to be positive, look at the 2 or 3 decent games we have played this season and think we have a punchers chance, but I think we are going to get fucking battered over 2 legs.

If only but mp will never do that even with vinny out
I really think it's our only hope,we try and play psg and we will get ripped apart,I love zlatan and I'm hoping he picks up a wee knock to make him miss both legs just lol

I said the other week on another thread, that i think we'll save our best performances for CL.
Trouble is, it'll seriously affect our PL performances. Well i got the last bit right.
Hope the first bit is right, too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.