Can You Help Complete The Set

City_Shirts

I’m missing these two style City match shirts from the 1980’s & 90’s to have a complete set of City match shirts in my collection from 1976 to the current season.

Serious cash offer waiting if anyone can help me add these two style shirts into my collection.

Who knows you may have either simply sitting in a loft or stored away.

1. The 1982/83 home shirt with the white SAAB sponsor.

2. The 1990/91 home shirt with the football league badge sleeve logo.

Please feel free to direct messsge or contact me on mmmac@hotmail.co.uk

IMG_4843.jpeg

IMG_4842.jpeg

The 1982/83 season brings back painful memories .

Such a good start with 3 wins out of 3 with David Cross nodding in a fine headed goal away at Norwich City, with Blues taking a load of support to Carrow rd. A classic away turnout on the 1st day of the season with optimism high....ended in the home defeat to Luton on the final day,misery and relegation.

Typical ,old school City.

I definitely used to have the shirt worn by Colin Hendry above ,but can't remember if the league motif was on the sleeve..was this a limited edition thing ( the motif) which makes it so rare now ?

The 1982/83 season brings back painful memories .

Such a good start with 3 wins out of 3 with David Cross nodding in a fine headed goal away at Norwich City, with Blues taking a load of support to Carrow rd. A classic away turnout on the 1st day of the season with optimism high....ended in the home defeat to Luton on the final day,misery and relegation.

Typical ,old school City.

I definitely used to have the shirt worn by Colin Hendry above ,but can't remember if the league motif was on the sleeve..was this a limited edition thing ( the motif) which makes it so rare now ?
The replica shirts didn't have the football league logo which was only on the match shirts that were only used for the one season with the logo.

Proving a difficult one to find as a match shirt.

I’m missing these two style City match shirts from the 1980’s & 90’s to have a complete set of City match shirts in my collection from 1976 to the current season.

Serious cash offer waiting if anyone can help me add these two style shirts into my collection.

Who knows you may have either simply sitting in a loft or stored away.

1. The 1982/83 home shirt with the white SAAB sponsor.

2. The 1990/91 home shirt with the football league badge sleeve logo.

Please feel free to direct messsge or contact me on mmmac@hotmail.co.uk

View attachment 103195

View attachment 103196
On the SAAB kit the logo looks quite a bit bigger than what I remember being on my replica kit from that time. Guess everything shrinks with time...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.