Canary Islands

Simple question; Tenerife or Lanzarotte?

Gran Canaria, went on holiday for 4 years on the trot and had superb weather. We them decided to change to Lanzarotte for 4 year. That was a big mistake, it rained was windy and overcast. The next 4 years we went to Gran Canaria and again the weather was superb.

4 couples use to go after boxing day for a week and get the winter sun.

Last edited:
Gran Canaria, went on holiday for 4 years on the trot and had superb weather. We them decided to change to Lanzarotte for 4 year. That was a big mistake, it rained was windy and overcast. The next 4 years we went to Gran Canaria and again the weather was superb.

4 couple use to go after boxing day for a week and get the winter sun.

Windy and overcast I get, it tends to be like that in the mornings which I like. Sunny in the afternoons with respite early on is great.

With regards to rain you must be the unluckiest man alive. I have been to lanzarote 8 times in my life and I haven't seen more than a couple of drops on a table from a random cloud once.

Putting rain and the Canaries together is odd tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.