Canary Islands

I’ve been going to Lanzarote in February for many years. This last two weeks was sunny with a daytime temperature around 24 degrees C. It’s a great destination for winter sun.
I’ve had some weeks where the weather has been disappointing, but generally there may be cloud in the morning which soon gets burnt off by late morning. You’d be unlucky to experience day time temperatures below 21 degrees C.
After sunset it does cool down, so you would need a jumper if you’re heading out.
I’ve been in summer and the sun is very strong and it’s too hot for me, but each to there own.
Don’t be put off by clowns with their Lanzagrotty snipes, there’s lots to explore if you want to hire a car and get away from the developed resorts. Just sad that Arthur’s Bar has closed in PDC

The best things are the volcanoes though I never understand people going to the same place year after year, just gets boring. I knew a fella who went to the same hotel in Malta every year for 25 years, what a waste of money.

The best things are the volcanoes though I never understand people going to the same place year after year, just gets boring. I knew a fella who went to the same hotel in Malta every year for 25 years, what a waste of money.
That’s what some people want
They know exactly what they’re getting, exactly what they’re going to be doing, and as soon as they get off the plane they are in full relaxed holiday mode

I liked Lanzarote, went to Gran Canaria once , stayed in Puerto Rico , hideois place, went for a day to Playa del Ingles and that was even worse

That’s what some people want
They know exactly what they’re getting, exactly what they’re going to be doing, and as soon as they get off the plane they are in full relaxed holiday mode
I get bored after 2 or 3 visits to the same resort, we’ve done 3 trips since 2018 to Tenerife (different hotels but all in the Playa de Las Americas/Adeje area) and it’s nice but I fancy a new Greek island next time. Each to their own I guess.

I’m off to Golf del sur next week for a cheeky six days of sunshine
We always stay at Amarilla Golf
have a good one mate, we stay at the Santa Barbara on the front a lot, nice walk along the front to the square for a curry in the evening, great garden centre on the main road out of GdS just before joining the maine road if you have time, we get the bus to Los Cristianos some mornings and the late bus back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.