Cancer story

Pokes28

Before I get into this, let me say that I know that the immediate reaction from most people will be that it is just internet garbage. If I didn't know some of the people involved, I would think the same. I've been trying to decide if I should post this on here or not simply because I know that really weird stories generally get some very negative responses on message boards.

About a year ago a friend of mine (Joe) was told by MD Anderson that he was the very first person in their history to not only go into remission for his type of cancer, non-small cell metastasized lung cancer, but to ultimately be cancer free. He fought for a few years doing everything the doctors told him. I think he went through 3 rounds of chemo. He pretty much had cancer of the everything and MD Anderson sent him home to die. A couple days later another friend of mine (named David just like me) that is a large animal vet out of Oklahoma posted on another forum stating that contact him if you have cancer or know somebody with cancer. Joe calls up David and gets told that a lady that he knows was also sent home to die because she had inoperable brain cancer and that there was nothing anybody could do. She is a veterinary researcher and had noticed in a test that when animals were given doses of an anti-parasitic that their tumors reduced in size or went away. So she put herself on a regimen and a few weeks later all of her tests came back clear and remains cancer free to this day. So Joe started doing the same thing she did and a few weeks later, he was clear of cancer and has been given an all clear on every test for the last year+.

I won't go into more detail on the back story, but you want to read it, you can read Joe's Blog at https://www.mycancerstory.rocks/sin...-your-life-how-to-change-your-own-perspective

I'll warn you, Joe is in his 70s and is far from a web master, so the page sucks. But the information is in there.

Since Joe was cured, he and David and some others have spread the story about this and there are now over 40 confirmed cancer free or greatly improved but not 100% clear people. Their cancers vary, from ovarian, pancreas, colo-rectal, brain, lung, liver, etc. The kicker in all of this is that the active drug is fenbendazole (commonly called Panacur-C by Merck but there are other manufactures) which if you have animals that ever needed de-wormed, you likely gave this to them.

Before I said anything on here, I wanted to go through the regimen myself. I don't think I have cancer, but honestly who knows? So I did one 10 week round as did my wife and finished it two weeks ago. I am one that gets the side effects from medication quite often, but had zero issues at all. Here is what we did:

• 1 gram of Panacur-C - 3 consecutive days then 4 days off repeat for a total of 10 weeks - the amount of Panacur is the dosage for a 10 pound dog
  • Tocotrienol form of Vitamin E (800mg per day, 7 days a week)
  • Bio-Available Curcumin (600mg per day, 7 days a week), and
  • CBD (25mg per day, 7 days a week) oil
There are currently different studies of this going on at MD Anderson (research project headed by Joe's doctor), University of Oklahoma, Rutgers, Johns Hopkins, and at least one research hospital in India. Could be others, but those are what I know about.

Now is the time that I state, I am not a doctor. I do not know the the total impact of something like this. I don't want to give anybody false hope. If I were to read a random thing like this on the Internet I would think it was complete garbage too. But I will say that if you have cancer or know somebody that has it and are fighting for their lives, at least look at Joe's website. I'm definitely not any sort of expert on this stuff. The thing that pushed me over the edge to post and potentially take the ire of anybody that reads this is that there was another posting today of a person who's tumors had disappeared completely after a few weeks on this course of treatment. I just felt that I needed to share this in case it could possibly help somebody.

A word of warning.
None of the people referred to are cured.
The best that can be said is they are in remission.

I say this as the father of a child cancer free for 22 years.

Still in remission.

A word of warning.
None of the people referred to are cured.
The best that can be said is they are in remission.

I say this as the father of a child cancer free for 22 years.

Still in remission.

OK. Good to know. I've been fortunate enough to be too close to somebody suffering from cancer. My father had it, but it wasn't discovered until his autopsy. We were told that he had cancer in every internal organ and had he not died of heart failure, he would have had 6 miserable months to live.

All I know is that when I spoke of this to my physician, he told me that he wasn't surprised, but he would be surprised if it ever actually became a treatment option because nobody can make a fortune off of it. It has been off patent for decades. So any drug company can make it. Even if they did try to charge a lot for it, there will still have to be a low cost option for deworming people's pets and farm animals.

Before I get into this, let me say that I know that the immediate reaction from most people will be that it is just internet garbage. If I didn't know some of the people involved, I would think the same. I've been trying to decide if I should post this on here or not simply because I know that really weird stories generally get some very negative responses on message boards.

About a year ago a friend of mine (Joe) was told by MD Anderson that he was the very first person in their history to not only go into remission for his type of cancer, non-small cell metastasized lung cancer, but to ultimately be cancer free. He fought for a few years doing everything the doctors told him. I think he went through 3 rounds of chemo. He pretty much had cancer of the everything and MD Anderson sent him home to die. A couple days later another friend of mine (named David just like me) that is a large animal vet out of Oklahoma posted on another forum stating that contact him if you have cancer or know somebody with cancer. Joe calls up David and gets told that a lady that he knows was also sent home to die because she had inoperable brain cancer and that there was nothing anybody could do. She is a veterinary researcher and had noticed in a test that when animals were given doses of an anti-parasitic that their tumors reduced in size or went away. So she put herself on a regimen and a few weeks later all of her tests came back clear and remains cancer free to this day. So Joe started doing the same thing she did and a few weeks later, he was clear of cancer and has been given an all clear on every test for the last year+.

I won't go into more detail on the back story, but you want to read it, you can read Joe's Blog at https://www.mycancerstory.rocks/sin...-your-life-how-to-change-your-own-perspective

I'll warn you, Joe is in his 70s and is far from a web master, so the page sucks. But the information is in there.

Since Joe was cured, he and David and some others have spread the story about this and there are now over 40 confirmed cancer free or greatly improved but not 100% clear people. Their cancers vary, from ovarian, pancreas, colo-rectal, brain, lung, liver, etc. The kicker in all of this is that the active drug is fenbendazole (commonly called Panacur-C by Merck but there are other manufactures) which if you have animals that ever needed de-wormed, you likely gave this to them.

Before I said anything on here, I wanted to go through the regimen myself. I don't think I have cancer, but honestly who knows? So I did one 10 week round as did my wife and finished it two weeks ago. I am one that gets the side effects from medication quite often, but had zero issues at all. Here is what we did:

• 1 gram of Panacur-C - 3 consecutive days then 4 days off repeat for a total of 10 weeks - the amount of Panacur is the dosage for a 10 pound dog
  • Tocotrienol form of Vitamin E (800mg per day, 7 days a week)
  • Bio-Available Curcumin (600mg per day, 7 days a week), and
  • CBD (25mg per day, 7 days a week) oil
There are currently different studies of this going on at MD Anderson (research project headed by Joe's doctor), University of Oklahoma, Rutgers, Johns Hopkins, and at least one research hospital in India. Could be others, but those are what I know about.

Now is the time that I state, I am not a doctor. I do not know the the total impact of something like this. I don't want to give anybody false hope. If I were to read a random thing like this on the Internet I would think it was complete garbage too. But I will say that if you have cancer or know somebody that has it and are fighting for their lives, at least look at Joe's website. I'm definitely not any sort of expert on this stuff. The thing that pushed me over the edge to post and potentially take the ire of anybody that reads this is that there was another posting today of a person who's tumors had disappeared completely after a few weeks on this course of treatment. I just felt that I needed to share this in case it could possibly help somebody.

Has there been any large clinical tests on people using this approach? It can be too simplistic to base a conclusion on a very small number of individuals. If this was thought to be of benefit I would imagine there would be. Not until this is tested widely can we say it works. These remissions May have had nothing to do with these combinations.

To take a leap is too risky. The internet is jammed to the rafters with cures. None of them that have had their voracity tested work, so far.

Do you have any info on studies?

If you go to the link I put in the first post and scroll to the bottom, there are several links about the studies. The problem with this is that normally these studies are funded by the drug manufacturers. This is way off patent. So nobody gets royalties. So the only studies are done independently. The only one of the studies that is not that way is Johns Hopkins who's research is on a similar but slightly different (and still on patent) drug for their research. Their whole project is funded by the patent owning company.

Again, I'm not a doctor (as is very evident) and I'm not telling anybody to do it. And I agree with you completely about the internet being jam packed with scams and loads of worthless garbage. If I didn't know some of the people involved personally, I would not think twice about it. As far as risk, this is pretty lightweight on risk. I wouldn't go to a doctor and say "well, I know you have a PhD and have been working in this realm for 30 years, but I'm going to disregard your information and take a dog dewormer instead." But what do you do when the doctor doesn't have any options?

Has there been any large clinical tests on people using this approach? It can be too simplistic to base a conclusion on a very small number of individuals. If this was thought to be of benefit I would imagine there would be. Not until this is tested widely can we say it works. These remissions May have had nothing to do with these combinations.

To take a leap is too risky. The internet is jammed to the rafters with cures. None of them that have had their voracity tested work, so far.

Do you have any info on studies?
As if doctors who follow the laws set down in an education that was designed to not really challenge the laws of the church really know what's best for you? Genius ;)

As if doctors who follow the laws set down in an education that was designed to not really challenge the laws of the church really know what's best for you? Genius ;)

Well that’s not really true is it? What are you basing that sweeping statement on? I know doctors, they don’t follow meakley or toe the line. The laws of the Church mean nothing to any scientist or doctor in relation to how they practise. If they did, we would need neither as god would sort it, but since that **** doesn’t seem to have a problem with kids getting cancer, I wouldn’t put too much hope in him stepping in.

Conversely, pseudo science and miracle cure merchants are everywhere, telling people this and that. All based on fuck all more than a belief. Sadly, some people trust belief and even those who don’t will try these remedies, you can understand it, but it’s still to me exploitation of vulnerable people. I find that repugnant.

Not saying this is in that ballpark, but if it hasn’t been tested, then it’s only a last resort. I hope it is an answer for some, experience suggests it’s another panacea. Hope I’m wrong.

Well that’s not really true is it? What are you basing that sweeping statement on? I know doctors, they don’t follow meakley or toe the line. The laws of the Church mean nothing to any scientist or doctor in relation to how they practise. If they did, we would need neither as god would sort it, but since that **** doesn’t seem to have a problem with kids getting cancer, I wouldn’t put too much hope in him stepping in.

Conversely, pseudo science and miracle cure merchants are everywhere, telling people this and that. All based on fuck all more than a belief. Sadly, some people trust belief and even those who don’t will try these remedies, you can understand it, but it’s still to me exploitation of vulnerable people. I find that repugnant.

Not saying this is in that ballpark, but if it hasn’t been tested, then it’s only a last resort. I hope it is an answer for some, experience suggests it’s another panacea. Hope I’m wrong.
Fair enough - is all I'm really suggesting is that we can come to trust what is true and what works for ourselves. We are not gullible fools in truth but if we believe that we are then, chances are, we will find some way to prove this. If our conclusions are somehow different than those that are currently 'generally accepted' then, frankly, who gives a fuck?
Trust what is true for ourselves even if this does not fit into educational/scientific/religious 'norms.' If this makes me twat in your eyes, then I would welcome you to go beyond this and call me a c*unt also...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.