*Cannavaro plans project (city likely)*

Kenney_The_Blue

Cannavaro wants a significant project to end his playing days. Looks as though it may be city.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_5133263,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 63,00.html</a>

Personally i still think he has a couple of good seasons left in him, and i would have him.

Would you have him?

was good a few years back. "looking for a project to finish his career"
looking for one last huge paycheck more like

Not for me. Good player undoubtedly in his day but if he came to us he would start his first season as a 36 year old centre back ? way to old in my book for a move to a new country and league. Im sure he and his agent would like the move to happen but for me it should be a complete non starter.

modgeblue said:

Same thing with John Terry, IMHO.

Pam said:
modgeblue said:

What that England Captain Centre Back who is in his prime at 28 yrs old and probably has his best 4/5 years ahead of him ? Dont see the similarities myself to be honest

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Pam said:
modgeblue said:

What that England Captain Centre Back who is in his prime at 28 yrs old and probably has his best 4/5 years ahead of him ? Dont see the similarities myself to be honest

Yep, nothing like Terry at all

Is John Terry 28? Well anyway, no matter. Chelski fans say he is nine parts crock and would never pass a medical.

What a load of nonsense. It's quite possibly the most tenuous link of all time, and must have been witten by a rag taking the piss. Just because the word project was used a journalist has hypothesised that Cannavaro would like to come to City. Absolutely unbelieveable! I think Cannavaro will be off the the great retirement home in Milan where players passed their prime go for a last big pay day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.