cant believe 20m for jo

rossie

who actually was responsible for agreeing this amount of money for jo ?
To me he looks just about average at best. but for 20m , i really cant understand this..am i on my own with this one ?.

rossie said:
who actually was responsible for agreeing this amount of money for jo ?
To me he looks just about average at best. but for 20m , i really cant understand this..am i on my own with this one ?.

Not on your own there Rossie, IMO anyway.

but who was the one that actually said " hes the one for us and we will pay 20m"..?

rossie said:
but who was the one that actually said " hes the one for us and we will pay 20m"..?
Frightening, especially when you consider we weren't as flush then as we are now. By the way, shouldn't this be in the main forum??

jimharri said:
rossie said:
Frightening, especially when you consider we weren't as flush then as we are now. By the way, shouldn't this be in the main forum??
im sorry if its in the wrong forum. which forum is it in and which forum should it be in ?, im not to well up on these things yet, sorry if i cocked up :-(

If we partnered him with Bellers I think it could've been a very different story.

rossie said:

Me being an old conspiracist and that, i reckon some money may have been washed on this transfer,maybe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.