Can't wait for Reading game!!

last away game of the season - wouldn't miss if for the world.
We need to play a strong team to secure second spot and beat a relegated team.
We also need to show our appreciation or bobby !

Live in Reading Mon to Thu so it works for me and will be there. Initially when I saw this fixture at the start of the season I thiught it was going to potentially be a title decider against a team fighting relegation. Then I just hoped it was going to be a FA Cup winning celebration. Now I still think it is important we go there, show Mancini some appreciation and start to look forward. We have had lots of up's and downs over the years and its been a lot worse than runners up in the league and FA Cup that's for sure. I'm actually looking forward to a proper away game again rather than what I thought was a strange experience at Wembley on Sat.

bainy said:
last away game of the season - wouldn't miss if for the world.
We need to play a strong team to secure second spot and beat a relegated team.
We also need to show our appreciation or bobby !

If he is there? I know if I was him I wouldn't be! Doesn't stop us showing him our appreciation though.

How many of us will be at the game ? Will it be a repeat of Middlesbrough if Mancini is still in the departure lounge ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.