Capital One Final - Sunday 2nd March - 2pm Kick Off

mike4210 said:
Bentheblue said:
Any season ticket holders not planning to get tickets for the final could I use your customer numbers?
Please PM your number and name. You will still get the loyalty points.
TIckets needed for son and wife coming over from Dubai for the final. I have promised them mine and the wife's tickets if I can not get any more.
you sorted now??

-- Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:05 pm --

johnbmcr said:
fylmdj.jpg

wembley wembley we're the famous man city and we're off to wembley arrived today

these will be on craigslist.co.uk tonight!!

already are by the looks of it!!!

http://london.craigslist.co.uk/sear...tix&query=capital+cup&minAsk=&maxAsk=&excats=

Was hoping they would go to Blue Card holders (aka FA semi last year) but doesn't look like it.......1 spare or season ticket holder help would be much appreciated.

PM please

Hi,fellow Blues!I`m after 2 adult tickets to Wembley,if someone has them please PM me,would be much appreciated!CTID

mrbilliejoe said:
Looking for a supporter number that's eligible to purchase an additional ticket on Friday (got 3 of us as ST holders but not on cup scheme and wanted to purchase a 4th for a friend together with ours if we can).

Will be no cash/ticket changing-hands-faffing-about as it'll get sent out from City along with ours. Have purchased from here before (F.A. final last year)

If anyone is eligible but not going please PM if you can and want to help out :)

Thanks x

Still looking for an additional supporter/customer number for tomorrow if any one can help :)

Managed to be really lucky for Wembley tickets from blue moon!
looking for 2 if possible sat anywhere!
going down on the day with or without a ticket either way .. Thanks

A mate has asked me to try and arrange a swap.

He has two £56 tickets together. Wants to swap for two £72 tickets also together.

He will pay the difference.

PM cheers

Was waiting to see if it went down to Bluecard but looks like it's sold out so after one adult for my brother.
Can return the favour for most aways if I am not going.
Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.