Capitalism

Status
Not open for further replies.
newcrossblue said:
mackenzie said:
I hate the Class System.

It's still there. Not in the old sense of working class, middle class, aristocracy.....more the superior smug tw*ts that seem to think that their parents (mainly "lower Class") endeavours into the dizzy heights of " middle class" seem to somehow mean they have "achieved."

like the miner who thought he was middle class because he owned a video and a shit barratt house. Then the whore of satan came along and took it all away.

People think that technological advancements make them middle class. They're all still working class. They're relationship to the means of production is exactly the same, no matter how many ipods they have in the family.

what do you propose in its stead?

Interesting note, in discussing guantanamo bay McCain essentially admitted torture has taken place there. Event though its an obvious point its the first time a US official has admitted to it.

EDIT: I meant to put this under the presidential debate thread. woops.

all for one and one for all albeit admiral would never work
its just not the way humans work, we always want to be doing better, its just the way it is
survival of the fittest, cue a darwin debate

I dont think I'm smart enough to come up with an alternative, but the world is now too smaller a place to have human beings at one end of the scale with more money than they will ever need...............and at the other end millions of people with nothing, and I mean nothing!.......try The Gambia, I felt embaressd to be a product of the so called free western world and .all it stands for...........can't totally agree with the 'survival of the fittest' angle........how can you survive when you have nothing to survive with?

bluethruanthru said:
I dont think I'm smart enough to come up with an alternative, but the world is now too smaller a place to have human beings at one end of the scale with more money than they will ever need...............and at the other end millions of people with nothing, and I mean nothing!.......try The Gambia, I felt embaressd to be a product of the so called free western world and .all it stands for...........can't totally agree with the 'survival of the fittest' angle........how can you survive when you have nothing to survive with?

also, don't you think it's sad that it's likely that depending on where your born can decide whether you live or die..........talk about life chances!

bluethruanthru said:

survival of the fittest is the view i will concede is the extreme
but the strongest/fittest will have the abilty to control, this has gone on throughout history
which is why all for one one for all would never work
there is always someone wanting to do better than someone else
unfortunately its human nature
can be quite depressing if you let be that way
i think there is enough people in the world that will be fair with each other to make it a good place to be

i think there is enough people in the world that will be fair with each other to make it a good place to be[/quote]

but thats my point..........its only 'a good place to be' if you have the basics to survive, I went to villages in The Gambia where they had no gas, electrcity or running water..they got their water from a well....they were living in rooms 12' x 12' with no furniture and mats for beds......staple diet was rice and fish which they caught thmselves.........yet they were living in the shadow of a new 5 star hotel, it just doesn't seem right

Capitalism= Greed, War, Famine, inequality and Death etc. Everything must make a profit, private healthcare, old people dying of the cold every winter and on and on and on.......PEOPLE GET READY!!!

vive la revolution. anyone got a guillotine.? which rich fukka can we do first,? i want bill gates.

newcrossblue said:
mackenzie said:
I hate the Class System.

It's still there. Not in the old sense of working class, middle class, aristocracy.....more the superior smug tw*ts that seem to think that their parents (mainly "lower Class") endeavours into the dizzy heights of " middle class" seem to somehow mean they have "achieved."

like the miner who thought he was middle class because he owned a video and a shit barratt house. Then the whore of satan came along and took it all away.

People think that technological advancements make them middle class. They're all still working class. They're relationship to the means of production is exactly the same, no matter how many ipods they have in the family.

In a era where the working-class made things, manufactured product for trade. Proud people with a sense of community, where being a doley was frowned upon. She broke the working class and invented the under-class - generations, as we see now with no work ethic and reliant on hand-outs. Her marriage to the US global capitalist obsession echoes through every merchant bank and council estate in this country today. That woman is the epitome of political evil and when the vicious old slut finally joshes it.... I'll raise a glass to whoever, but I'll raise a glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.