Caption Competion

daveduke67

First Prize - 2 tickets to QPR match. Closing and judging date 14th May and judges decision will be final.

LphWC.jpg

Old Lady " Oh I don't mind who you are deary. As long as it's not a rag I don't give a fuck who sits next to me."

daveduke67 said:

"Listen, I don't care how much he wants to get back with me. His hair transplant looks shit and it's too late. I've thought about it and he's runner-up (again) to Albert from the Legion. Tell him that. You were a shit right back too, pal."

"Say vhat you vant about Mussolini but zis bus vould be on time if it vas down to him"

"Which stop for Anfield, luv?"

Yes dear, I am making lots of new videos. Bit of a backlog at the moment

Everton come from two down
Wigan away
City score six at Norwich
Park, Scholes and Giggs in midfield at the derby
City win at Newcastle.

LphWC.jpg

"Donal MacIntyre goes underground with a hidden cam and follows a Premiership loser into the seedy backstreets of bolton..... where they have the most sordid nazi themed orgies."

"zat wurk you zid on mario was fantaztic..... you will be rewarded!"

"thanks wayne....i mean furrier balls.....ooohhh i mean Führer ....i love these sex games wanye and we can do it all for free on my buspass!"

your exclusive...here in the "daily fail" (or which ever rag that clown works for!)

Old lady, vye do you appear to have no eyes or teeth, has Joseph been experimenting again?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.