Car door

TINY

Hola.

Ok does anyone know where I could get my hands on a Vauxhall Corsa 2007 passenger side door, in silver? Someone has crashed into the missus' car and we've been quoted as £600 to get it done as it needs a new door. I figured if I can find a car door myself, and just get it fixed on I should be able to save a few of the queens English. Did this a few years ago, but the yard I got that from has since closed. Any help/suggestions appreciated.

Try this places, just put the details of what you want and you'll recieve email of scrappers who have a match, you can get delivered straight to garage or pick up if local.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.1stchoice.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.1stchoice.co.uk</a>

There are loads of similar websites if you google for them

I got quoted £450 when my head gasket blew got a new cyl head form here for £80 and got a mate to wack it in for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.