Car Parts/Accessories

rickmcfc said:
gagiesotherhalf said:
DAMN YOU!!! *shakes fist*
I was testing....LOL!!

(I know the answer...as I have one! A 68 bug I mean, not a water pump!)
sorry mate, the catalogue wont go that far back im afraid. if you find out the Quintell hazell part number i might be able to get you one

Erm, it's ok mate...i was kinda pulling your leg.
You'd never get a water pump for a 68 Beetle. It's aircooled ;)
Don't think QH ever made parts for old VWs either.

rickmcfc said:
can we keep this serious please. can anyone help, when i send someone a PM it goes to my outbox not sent messages for some reason, does this mean that its not getting sent to them??? cheers

I think it goes to them, it just goes in your Outbox til they read it. Might not be a 100% right but my PM's always go to my outbox but also get to the person too.

exileindevon said:
rickmcfc said:
can we keep this serious please. can anyone help, when i send someone a PM it goes to my outbox not sent messages for some reason, does this mean that its not getting sent to them??? cheers
well you own the site cant you sort your inbox out
hits head repeatedly on table and start crying why wont you guys listen, why o why o why

exileindevon said:
rickmcfc said:

lol

rickmcfc said:
exileindevon said:
hits head repeatedly on table and start crying why wont you guys listen, why o why o why
lol sorry mate i'll stop now.your lucky bimbobob or any of the other neer do wells arnt here yet.ive been trying to find an ebay car sale where the seller gets the most stupid questions like what colour is it.and 1 guy asked is it a left or right hand drive.the seller says well its bleeding obvious from the pic and the buyer replies."well you could have photoshopped it to make it look that way"it goes on for ages and hilarious..good luck with your project rick..ps how do i become a mod

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.