Car vandalised

One of those cnuts will regret it when they’ll be caught in the act,Hope they get beaten senseless ..

And then the victim of theft gets charged with assault.

I lived near Edge Lane for a year when I was last in Manchester and never had a major issue. There were a few scrotey twats hanging around but I was never threatened or robbed. It’s a real stain on an area I had lots of friends in.

Opportunist thieves are waiting for the influx of cars and heading out. Drivers are needing to use designated car parks or leaving elsewhere. Street parking clearly not safe.

Take it you don’t know much about empathy? Or the fact everyone has a choice with reasons behind them?

Narrow minded. You have no clue.
Sorry, I empathise you drive a car popular with women who work in hair and beauty.
It was vandalism not murder ffs. You should’ve paid to park it in one of the many available guarded car parks.
Just ring chipsaway and get it repaired.

Used to pay 10 p then 50 p then £1 back in the day fuck knows with infaltion proberbly have to use credit card now ha ha
Wouldnt surprise me! Was in the supermarket the other week and Girl Scouts were doing a fundraiser selling Girl Scout Cookies outside. When asked if I would like to buy a packet or two, i replied I didnt have any cash, just a card.. Quck as a flash 2 of the gang proudly declared they accepted cards and one of the mums whipped out the hand held machine!

Take it you don’t know much about empathy? Or the fact everyone has a choice with reasons behind them?

Oh stop being so precious, I've got sympathy for you and anyone else who gets their car keyed whether it's a shed or a Ferrari.

I was just taking issue with the poster who claims the Evoque is ''good'' car...by any and every conceivable measure you won't find anyone who knows anything at all about cars will describe the Evoque as a ''good car''.

They're overpriced and unreliable but look quite ''flashy'' and are readily available on easy credit so are much beloved by people who value style over substance, or reliability or value for money or practicality or performance.

Place a dashboard cam a bit further back in the car like around the head rest and record. See of you can get footage and get it on here to ID.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.