Carabao Cup 5th Round Draw

Depends on the side we put out. Wolves reserves gave us a tough game last night. I can't see much difference in the line up next time round either.

We struggled because we didn't defend properly and were shite in the final third... not because of anything Wolves did. On most other days that line up (maybe with a slightly stronger defence) would see off much better teams than Wolves

Probably because it's shown live in China. Shambles this cup. But either way hopefully rags at home either way. Spuds bottled it tonight how funny.

Not exactly perfect for the sponsors as Thursday is the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the King and all television and media will be focused on it.

Yep, correct. The offices of two of my clients are shut tomorrow, so effectively a day off. Woop!

I think Carabao are strong across the region though, but you're right it's odd not to delay it till Friday.

Yep, correct. The offices of two of my clients are shut tomorrow, so effectively a day off. Woop!

I think Carabao are strong across the region though, but you're right it's odd not to delay it till Friday.
My guess is that they are going for more exposure, well after the games are over, but necessarily during the draw itself. They just want to stay in the media frame so they schedule it apart from the matches and at a time where it will finish and then hit the news feeds around tea time in England, lunch time in the “English football interested” bits of the states, and fairly decent time slots elsewhere (including Asia, as I have many Chinese friends that stay up fairly late these days, as it’s their only personal time).

Bristol City at home please. In this cup you either go out early and not burden yourself with the extra games or you win it. Seeing as we're in the quarter finals now, we should be looking to win it. For that reason we want as easy a tie as possible, Bristol City at home is the obvious one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.