Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really looking forward to today’s game.

Pep and the boys will be fired up for this.

Cmon City

Hi guys - just buying train tickets from the Reading area - I know that this will have been discussed but cannot see the answer

Which is the best station to head for given for CITY fans - we will be drinking elsewhere so just need the one that is nearest entrance E - big thanks to anyone that can help

Hi guys - just buying train tickets from the Reading area - I know that this will have been discussed but cannot see the answer

Which is the best station to head for given for CITY fans - we will be drinking elsewhere so just need the one that is nearest entrance E - big thanks to anyone that can help

Wembley Park I believe? One that is on Wembley way that leads to the ground.

We’re going to Wembley stadium station. It’s arsenal end but never trouble if you’re just walking round. We have to walk up to Wembley to go to the torch and back down for the game lol

Sorry about that mate.
Mate, you’re not at fault, it’s Ashley’s inability to share themself that’s the problem!

It surely can' t be the same bloke to whom Eric Morecambe once famously said " You don' t mind if i call you Cliff do you Richard "!?

Just about to set off have a great day blues !
Right now, I wouldn’t mind seeing all involved being driven off a cliff in Morecambe... that’s close enough. ;-)

Jokes aside, although I haven’t got much sleep thinking about the match, I am still strangely confident we are going to win today.

However he talks to them pre match, he is doing just fine
I disagree. He doesn't talk to them prematch. They have a team meeting in the morning and he doesn't go into the dressing room before the game.

We often start quite slow from the first whistle and I would prefer he did a five minute talk pre-game as we always seem to charge out of the blocks following his half time team talk.

Wembley Park I believe? One that is on Wembley way that leads to the ground.

We’re going to Wembley stadium station. It’s arsenal end but never trouble if you’re just walking round. We have to walk up to Wembley to go to the torch and back down for the game lol
Thanks blue

Go into paddington, 2 stops to Marylebone then use the sports bar and grill. Always plenty of city fans in. You can the get the overground to Wembley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.