Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well pissed off, after 7 months off work and watching every minute of every game, I have been called out to work in Malaysia where there is no tv coverage. The internet at the hotel is shite so doubt I will get a decent stream. The alternative is the match thread which is not a good place to be for the soul.....only arseholes I guess. Maybe radio, anyone have any suggestions?
Come in the match thread just don't take it seriously,if we cheer we have scored but a load of fuck sakes they have scored

Probably right....just not that confident of Bravo being in goal against Arsenal....even though its arsenal. A keeper that has nothing to do majority of the game and then gets called to make a drastic save, Ederson can definately do it
Couldnt agree with you more mate, what I put was what I think it will be, Eddie is streets ahead in terms of class but I think its going to be Bravo in goal, he deserves it, wouldnt be in the final without his penalty saves.. I think we will be ok on Sunday, City will be smarting after Monday and the Arse could cop it if we hit top gear..!

PEP: Everyone is okay. We will see about @gabrieljesus33 tomorrow. He made the third training session and every day he is better. #mancity
Pep is LIVE now!
1f3a5.png
http://bit.ly/2FtL5st #mancity

PEP: Congratulations to Wigan again - but tomorrow we play a final. We want to enjoy it. We will try to win the title. It’s not for me, it's for the club. We are here to win the titles. We are involved in three. The first step was to arrive in the final, we are in it.

PEP: I don’t have an opinion on VAR. Not at all. I have to see and think how it works. We always need new ideas to take football in the right direction. I don’t have an opinion right now, I need time.

Lacazette is unavailable. - Mkhitaryan is ineligible. - Decision on Ramsey on Saturday. "He looks OK." - Wenger thinks Ozil will "be alright", they will see how he responds today. - Unsure about Iwobi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.