Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sick of seeing teams for tomorrow with Ederson in - what part of pep saying that bravo will start do people not understand!

If anyone expect ederson to start over bravo they dont understand pep. He is a man of his words and bravo deserves to start. It would be better to show full support for bravo rather than lamenting the fact ederson wont start. In bravo i trust and he wont be letting us down tommrow. We,ll thrash them.

City 4- Arse1

Christ I remember the hysteria on this thread when the team was announced. A couple in particular were a joke.
In some cases, literally—there were far too many male appendage jokes.

At least now it’s standing ovation based ironic humour.

I think that’s inevitable if he makes a mistake. It’s a forum. You will always get that. I was lambasting Aguero first half against Leicester and he scored 4 goals after !! It’s just the way it is. Football is an emotional game. I was pissed off Monday but soon realised that it has likely saved me in the region of £200 had we got to the semi and closer to £500 had we made the final. I shall be spending it this weekend!

My 48 hr bender has begun. On the train to watcher Mozzer in Leeds to start it off!
Enjoy the gig, he was in superb form in Dublin this week.

I agree mate, was only saying the same to my lad earlier that Wenger usually tries to throw a curveball when playing against us - maybe he will go 3 at the back or 3 central midfielders?

I'm thinking three at the back and three central midfielders: 5-3-1-1! I also think he may well target the left back position and make sure he has some pace to put up against Zinchenko if he plays.

I would expect Pep to have a plan to cater for any such approaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.