Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No stones, been a big supporter and defender of him but you can’t fail to see he’s bang out of form
Just edge for Danilo over Zin at left back

No stones, been a big supporter and defender of him but you can’t fail to see he’s bang out of form
Just edge for Danilo over Zin at left back

I think Vinny and Otamendi are nailed on.

It’s going to be interesting seeing plays left back because whilst Zinchenko has been decent he gets caught out quite a bit and Danilo was dreadful yesterday.

Still fuming from yesterday big choices for pep Danilo or zinchenko can he trust vinnys fitness? Is sane fit enough?

Bravo

Walker
Otamendi
Vinnys
Danilo

Diniho
Kdb
Silva

Bernardo
Aguero
Sterling

Subs
Ederson
Stones
Laporte
Zinchenko
Gundogan
Sane
Jesus

----------------------Bravo
Walker---Kompany--Otamendi--Zinchenko
----------------------Fernandinho
---------------KDB----------------Silva
-------Bernardo-----Aguero-------Sterling

Big fan of Sane normally but he looks rusty. I thought he'd slot back in as he wasn't out for long but he didn't look right.

Rest of team picks itself.

Now sergio is cleared to play I will revise my earlier team.

Eddy
Walker
Vinny
Otter
Zivchenko
Ferdy
KDB
Silva
Sterling
Sergio
Sane

Subs: Bravo Bernardo Foden, danilo, stonea, laporte, gonedoggin, jesus (if fit nmecha if not)

Now sergio is cleared to play I will revise my earlier team.

Eddy
Walker
Vinny
Otter
Zivchenko
Ferdy
KDB
Silva
Sterling
Sergio
Sane

Subs: Bravo Bernardo Foden, danilo, stonea, laporte, gonedoggin, jesus (if fit nmecha if not)
bravo is our keeper in the Cups and will keep his place I am sure. Much as we like ederson, you have to be fair to squad players. I was gutted for Pants the day Mancini dropped him for Joe at 2013 FA Cup Final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.