Carabao Cup R3 Draw | Chelsea (H)

Not on cup scheme for this competition so have bought 3 on Bolton tier row 1 so little one, age 7, can get close up to the players for the first time. Usually level 3. He was in cacophonic Joy when I told him. Just hope it’s not pissing down now. It’ll be miserable as fuck if it is!!
Sam Allardyce likes this post !!

If we beat Chelski, when will the draw take place? After the rags game next Thursday?? The next round due to take place the week before Christmas.

I thought there was a rule saying away fans have to be given an area of which some of it has to be pitch side.
Obviously the rags (and Geordies) were exempt from this rule......

There is. Newcastle and United use “safety reasons” to get an exception. I’d imagine it would be pretty hard for City to claim similar after away fans have been pitch side ever since the ground opened.

If we beat Chelski, when will the draw take place? After the rags game next Thursday?? The next round due to take place the week before Christmas.

I would expect the draw will be then yes, not much to be found about it online! Games as you say are the week before christmas where we could probably do with a little run out with those back from the WC earlier. Get us warmed up for Leeds away on 28th.

So many games if we stay in it and progress in the FA Cup. Depending on Arsenal winning their group tonight we will probs play them and Spurs in the weeks the other CL last 16 games are played (if that's allowed by the regulators)! Going to be three games a week up to the very end of the season. Not a bad year to get knocked out of both cups early to pursue that league and CL double.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.