Cardboard goggles? Do me a favour

Everyone should bring their goggles with their inflatables for the reading game!

Made me laugh that the people who go down to the bottom of the isle and wave over. Also when your stand didn't get picked everyone took em off and ripped them up!

I wouldn't wear the goggles but fair enough to the people who do. You do look like a tit though.

Also the poznan should only be for when we score, as yes the atmosphere for shit but doing the poznan every 5 minutes will get boring for alot of people.

I saw de jong driving home after the game...
on the passenger seat was a blow up bananna wearing cardboard goggles.
haw haw haw
come on you blues lighten up!

Its funny because Poznan dont do the poznan after they have scored they do it during the game. It wasnt cringeworthy for them so why is it for us? The north stand who get criticised for being boring managed to get the atmosphere going in the second half so I take my hat off to them

Jesus Christ the only one that needs to take their head for a wobble is you my friend.

You sound like my dad, are you 64 years old on the verge of retiring this June? Cause you sound like you have nothing else to moan about so you pick on thing that other people enjoy.

My dad refused to wear the glasses stating "why should I wear them? I don't sit in the North Stand" I found it cringe worthy him saying that.

I for one like the fact our owners are not just investing into the club but the fans as well its a fantastic gesture and I'm loving the Poznan as its reinventing an atmosphere which the CoMS has lacked since moving there.

If you want to sit down arms folded be my guest but don't shit on other people cornflakes in the process.

work.3909291.1.fc,550x550,creme.v3.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.